[cfe-dev] clang

彩云追月 wuming_81 at 163.com
Sat Jan 3 05:25:04 PST 2015

   Hello, everyone.
    1) I found someone uses function  StringMap::GetOrCreateValue  many times in clang. But  it does exist in  class StringMap.So I added tow overloaded functions of this name.
    2) the return value type of function StringSet::insert, is as bellow:
        std::pair<typename base::iterator, bool>

        I have an old versioned llvm/clang code.  this return value type is bool
        I think the current status is right.But some calls of this function is the clang  has  not been modified, i.e the codes are still like:
    if (some_string_set.insert( ... ))
        I have modified some places.
    3) similar problems exist with function SmallPointerSet::insert()
        but ,so many many places to modify.
        I have only modified a few places.Sorry!