[cfe-dev] The %p conversion and cast to void*

Seth Cantrell seth.cantrell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:38:07 PST 2015

Depends on how you define 'bug'. I include most kinds of undefined behavior, and if I came upon this warning in any of my code during everyday development I would fix it.

In my view, the only reason not to at least have an option to diagnose any particular kind of undefined behavior is if there's no reasonable way to implement such a diagnosis.

At the same time I think many of 'pedantic' warnings are under that label because