[cfe-dev] Testing C++14 mode in libc++

Dan Albert danalbert at google.com
Thu Feb 19 23:11:23 PST 2015

Looks like we have a buildbot that says things are fine over here:
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/libcxx-libcxxabi-x86_64-linux-ubuntu-cxx14

I think there was actually some discussion of this on IRC earlier today.
What little I saw made it sound like those were known failures if you're
using an older version if clang (such as the one that ships with xcode).