[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] [3.6 Release] RC3 has been tagged

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed Feb 18 12:19:34 PST 2015

On 18 February 2015 at 20:10, Jack Howarth
<howarth.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I assumed that llvm releases were supposed to be more than just
> glorified semi-annual snapshots.

It's that time of the year that we get all together and run some tests
and benchmarks we normally don't run the rest of the year, but we stop
the analogy short of giving each other presents. :)

So far we've being pretty good at spotting regressions like that and
fixing them later, and people like Michael will keep us on our toes if
we deliver it again with the regression, or if we deviate too much
from GCC.

cheers,
--renato