[cfe-dev] [3.6 Release] Release Candidate 3 available

Hans Wennborg hans at chromium.org
Tue Feb 17 12:08:29 PST 2015

Hello all,

Source and binaries for LLVM 3.6.0-rc3 are available at
http://llvm.org/pre-releases/3.6.0/

Many thanks to the testing team who are the ones providing the binaries!

Please try it out, run tests, and file bugs. Release blockers are
tracked by http://llvm.org/PR22374

We are getting very close to the release. I had hoped that rc3 would
be the final candidate, but it didn't turn out that way. I plan to cut
rc4 in less than 24 hours; if there are issues that need to be
resolved before then, please double check that I'm aware.

Thanks,
Hans