[cfe-dev] Interesting clang behavior/bug? on Windows

Hans Wennborg hans at chromium.org
Sat Feb 14 16:42:09 PST 2015

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Edward Diener
<eldlistmailingz at tropicsoft.com> wrote:
> Let me start by saying that both mingw/mingw64/gcc on Windows and VC++
> compiles the example I gave without error using their respective Windows
> export keywords. Clang as I have shown does not.

I haven't looked closely at your example yet, but if it's the case
that GCC and MSVC both compile the code fine, and Clang doesn't, it
sounds like we have a bug. Please file it at http://llvm.org/bugs, cc
me, and I will take a look when I'm back in the office.

Thanks,
Hans