[cfe-dev] clang website error clang.llvm.org

Reid Kleckner rnk at google.com
Fri Feb 13 11:54:43 PST 2015

> On Feb 13, 2015, at 6:57 AM, Jonathan Grant <JONATHAN.GRANT at renesas.com>
> wrote:
>
> Did you know the website doesn’t fit on screen with Chrome? I had to zoom
> the page out. This is because there seems to be a kind of “frame set” which
> prevents the menu on the left from scrolling up. Can you fix it?
>
> I see what you mean. The left hand menu is fixed, and cannot be scrolled
if it flows off the screen. This probably isn't Chrome specific.

> http://clang.llvm.org/
>

> Also, this page has been removed, http://clang.llvm.org/performance.html
>
> Can you add a good 404 error page? Also, could you add the page back? Many
> sites externally link to that. Perhaps symlink to the new page?
>
> Symlink to http://clang.llvm.org/features.html#performance

The old performance.html page was an outdated comparison of the compile
time of Clang and GCC 4.2, which isn't really a fair comparison today. The
new one just says that performance is a goal of the clang project. Do you
think such a redirect would be useful?