[cfe-dev] Extracting preprocessor documentation

Guilherme guibufolo+llvm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:30:48 PST 2015

Well i thought this would be the answer i would get.

Is it possible to do this from a theoretical point of view? The
problem i see is that preprocessing is done in stage 4 where there is
no syntax tree. It is built in stage 7.

Would there still be a way to annotate this in the syntax tree?

Thank you