[cfe-dev] Semantic Information while parsing AST

Adarsh Patil adarsh.patil at csa.iisc.ernet.in
Fri Feb 6 20:46:12 PST 2015

Hello all,
Does clang keep track of the undeclared identifiers in the Sema phase or does it emit diagnostics and continue?
I am trying to implement dynamic scoping using  shallow access method and libtooling in clang. For that I need track and rename undeclared identifiers.
For now I have created my own data structure in Sema class and to load undeclared identifiers in it but ideally I would like this to be more of a stand alone tool.
Is there a better way to accomplish this?

-----
Thanks
Adarsh
IISc, Bangalore