[cfe-dev] a patch for static analyzer to check : std::list::empty()

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Mon Feb 2 10:37:03 PST 2015

In article <43d6140f.83ac.14b47779201.Coremail.wuming_81 at 163.com>,
    ²ÊÔÆ×·Ô <wuming_81 at 163.com> writes:

> Yes, it does the same thing as my checker does.
>
> I found many postential checkers here :
> http://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/potential_checkers.html
>
> which checkers are those no body is  implementing ?

It looks like the web page wasn't updated.  IMO, clang is a fast
moving target and before attempting any contribution, always checkout
trunk and check for something similar to what you had in mind.  On
more than one occasion I thought "A ha! Here's something small I can
contribute!" and then I go look in trunk to find out someone has
already done it :-).