[cfe-dev] cmake hack: make headers available in IDE/qtcreator

Georg Altmann george at george-net.de
Mon Feb 2 00:20:25 PST 2015

Am 02.02.2015 um 05:57 schrieb Nikola Smiljanic:
> What do you mean by "make headers visible to qt creator"? I'm using qt
> creator and open CMakeList file directly, I haven't noticed that
> anything is missing.

The headers are not accessible via locate (ctrl-k). Does this work for you?
The include path is good, that is I can follow headers with F2 without
using the hack.

Regards,
Georg

--
PGP-Key: 0x1E320E65
D150 7783 A0D1 7507 1266  C5B3 BBF1 9C42 1E32 0E65

I don't like the idea of secret agencies to analyse and archive
personal communication. GnuPG is available as open source, free as as in
freedom, as a countermeasure. I use http://www.enigmail.net/ for Mozilla
Thunderbird. If you can, please use a frontend of your choice to send me
encrypted e-mail. See http://www.gnupg.org/ for an overview.