[cfe-dev] Open Clang Project : Document Generation tool with Clang

vivek pandya via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 28 22:06:29 PST 2015

Hello,

I have read about this open project on clang open project page.
What would be the advantage of using clang libs to implement doxygen like
tool ? I mean is there any use-case that are not implemented in doxygen but
with clang it can be implemented. Could some one explain this in a bit
detail ?
I am currently experimenting with libClang to generate documents from
Objective-C (via comments like doxygen ) but my hunch is that generating
docs for C++ would be more difficult.

Sincerely,
*Vivek Pandya*

P.S : I would like to apply for this project in GSoC 2016. How important is
it for clang community.