[cfe-dev] Save the Date: Bloomberg planning to host Clang/LLVM 'Sprint Weekend' in New York and London on February 6-7, 2016

Kevin P. Fleming via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 18 09:15:28 PST 2015

Hello everyone!

Bloomberg is planning a weekend sprint/hackathon event for the Clang/LLVM
(and related) projects for the weekend of February 6-7, 2016. We'll be
hosting the event in New York City (midtown Manhattan) and in London
(central city). The event will be open to everyone in the community, but
we'll be bringing a number of Bloomberg's R&D team members, and students
from local colleges and universities as well. The event will be free, and
we'll provide space, power, food, beverages, and of course wireless
Internet access :-)

We're going to need experienced Clang/LLVM developers to help us as
mentors, provide guidance at the event, and generally be awesome. We'll
cover travel and lodging expenses, and we're looking for 5-6 mentors in NYC
and 3-4 in London.

If you're interested in mentoring at this event, email at me at <kpfleming
at bloomberg dot net>. Thanks!