[cfe-dev] Trouble Building the Clang-Format VS plugin

Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 8 09:57:25 PST 2015

I migrated the .csproj file to Visual Studio 2013 in r231084. Seems I
should have updated the README at the same time.

Visual Studio 2013 is what I use to build the plugin. I also needed to
install the Visual Studio 2013 SDK. And I still have the Visual Studio
2010 SDK installed (not sure if that's actually required though).

Sorry, for not being able to give a more authoritative answer - I
don't actually know how the plugin works, I just build it.

Hope that helps,
Hans