[cfe-dev] Can SymExpr in clang carry multiple taints ?

Pengfei Wang via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 7 07:02:28 PST 2015

Hello,

I am writing a taint tracking checker with clang static analyzer, more
specifically, I am trying to implement some sort of multiple taint
tracking, which means I need to add more than one taints to the Symbolic
Expressions, however it seems this can not be realized, because tests shows
that the later taint will overwrite the earlier ones. Is there any possible
approach to carry multiple taints in one SymExpr?

One more question is that I don't find any function to remove the taint, is
it possible to remove some taints at the end of each execution path?  Thank
you!