[cfe-dev] [LLVM Dev Meeting] Last day for submissions! Posters & Tutorials needed!

Tanya Lattner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 25 08:53:46 PDT 2015

Today is the last day to submit your proposal for the 2015 LLVM Developers’ Meeting.
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=llvmdevmtg2015

We have gotten a lot of great proposals, but it would be great to see some more tutorial proposals. These were some of the most popular talks at our last developers’ meeting and highly beneficial to the community. If you present a tutorial, you get a free ticket to the meeting and reception too!

If you want to submit a tutorial but need an extra day, please send me an email and we can talk.

Also, we need more poster submissions. This is a great way for students to present their research using LLVM or to give an update on a project that you gave a talk on last year.

Get those submissions in!

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner