[cfe-dev] 2015 LLVM Developers' Meeting Call for "Papers" - Deadline Extended!

Tanya Lattner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 18 12:55:30 PDT 2015

Was the deadline sneaking up on you? Well, for us as well.. so lets extend it until August 25 at 11:59 PDT. Get those submissions in!

Call for Talks, Tutorials, BoFs, and More!

All developers and users of LLVM and related sub-projects are invited to present at this year’s developer meeting.

We are looking for the following proposals:

- Technical Talks on LLVM Infrastructure (~30 minutes)
- Technicals Talks on related sub-projects (Clang, etc)
- Talks of uses of LLVM in academia or industry
- Talks on new projects using Clang or LLVM
- Lightning Talks (5 minutes)
- In depth Tutorials about LLVM (60 minutes)
- Posters (1 hour poster session)
- Birds of a Feather (~30 minutes)

Please submit your proposal here:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=llvmdevmtg2015 <https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=llvmdevmtg2015>

The submission deadline is August 25, 2015 at 11:59PM PDT.

When will I be notified of acceptance?

Our goal is to notify all proposal submitters by September 25, 2015. If we have an unusually large number of submissions, this date may be pushed out a week.

Should I register if I have submitted a proposal?

We have reserved registration spots for accepted technical talks, tutorials, and BoFs (1 spot per talk with exceptions made for talks or tutorials with 2 speakers). However, if your proposal is not accepted, you will need to register. If you are submitting a lightning talk or poster, you will need to register regardless if your proposal is accepted or not.

What if I registered and my talk got accepted?

We can refund your registration fee. If you plan to attend even if your proposal is not accepted and are worried about the event selling out, we suggest registering before notification of acceptance.

What will be recorded?

All technical talks, tutorials, and lightning talks will be recorded. You will need to sign a form giving us permission to record you.

Who is on the program committee?

The program committee is composed of active developers of the LLVM, Clang, and related sub-communities.

I have a question, who do I contact?