[cfe-dev] Fix for clang-tidy to allow using -list-checks without positional parameters

Alexander Kornienko via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 14 10:24:24 PDT 2015

Hi,

Thank you for the patches! I find it more convenient to review patches via
Phabricator <http://reviews.llvm.org>. If you don't mind, could you upload
them as described here <http://llvm.org/docs/Phabricator.html>, put me to
reviewers: and cfe-commits to subscribers? I'll take a look at the patches
early next week.

Thanks!

-- Alex