[cfe-dev] [libcxx] Policy with respect to language extensions

Richard Smith via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 12 17:09:22 PDT 2015

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Hal Finkel <hfinkel at anl.gov> wrote:

> [...]

What sort of actual bad things do you envisage? People will, of course, be
able to shoot themselves in the foot by having an inconsistent definition
in different translation units, but we don't necessarily need to support
that. And it seems like we should be able to avoid this having an ABI
impact on sane code.