[cfe-dev] Parallelism TS implementation and feasibility of GPUexecution policies

regis portalez regis.portalez at altimesh.com
Wed Apr 8 03:04:21 PDT 2015

Thanks

The thing is I’m actually writing those headers (because I have to).

So builtins are not really an issue.

My problem was

__global__

__shared__ …

Which I defined as custom attributes

And the more than painful kernel<<<32, 128>>> which I can’t handle without modifying the front end myself (and I doesn’t look easy :) )

I’ll try the -fcuda-is-device and keep you posted

thanks