[cfe-dev] Building clang in xcode.

Alexander Droste alexander.ra.droste at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 5 07:04:32 PDT 2015

Do you have the clang folder placed in /llvm/tools ?
So there should be a path /llvm/tools/clang.

If you then invoke cmake to generate a xcode project
and build all targets within xcode it should build clang too.

What parts of llvm are build depends on which "subprojects" are
contained in your llvm tree. The folders have to be placed and named
correctly.

You can check them out with svn like presented here:
http://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html or download them from the release
page: http://llvm.org/releases/download.html

-Alex