[cfe-dev] Can't build clang-tools-extra using Visual Studio because of missing include directory in tools\extra project files

Daniel Dilts diltsman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:02:41 PDT 2015

I have successfully built 3.5 release, 3.5.1 release, 3.6 release, and
trunk (today) including LLVM, Clang, and clang extra tools on Windows with
CMake 3.2 and Visual Studio 2013.  I have never had any issue getting them
to work.

I checked out llvm to d:\llvm\llvm
clang to d:\llvm\llvm\tools\clang
extra tools to d:\llvm\llvm\tools\clang\tools\extra