[cfe-dev] Finding the next SourceLocation of a SourceLocation

kwadwo amankwa que at lunarblack.com
Sun Sep 28 04:16:41 PDT 2014

Hi Nikola,

I am trying to find the last include in a file and then create a fixit
hint to point to the next whitespace to
include the file (bug 5835) . I have written a PPCallback class which
locates the last include directive and now i need to find the adjacent
location to last include directive . (which is hopefully a whitespace)
So I can just use the plus operator , then ?