[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Commit message policy?

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Fri Sep 26 03:12:43 PDT 2014

Hi,

I haven't got any comments to add that haven't already been discussed but I thought it would be worth mentioning that Phabricator's documentation has a fairly good section on good commit messages at https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabflavor/article/writing_reviewable_code/#write-sensible-commit-me.