Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 07:41:35 PDT 2014

Hi,

C++11 <thread> and <mutex> are the issues. Chandler (as others) would like
to start using <thread> and <mutex> in llvm instead of working around them.
Since mingw.org and mingw-w64-win32 (threads) do not provide these they
would not be able to compile llvm/clang. However there is no reason to stop
supporting mingw-w64-posix which is modern gcc based and does support
<thread> and <mutex>.

Yaron