[cfe-dev] compile error on Win7 / mingw32

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 06:24:26 PDT 2014

Versions 4.8.1, 4.8.2, 4.8.3, 4.9.0, 4.9.1 of mingw-builds are here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win32/Personal%20Builds/mingw-builds/

I don't think you did anything,the error is C++ error, probably result of
some revision.

Are you using the trunk code of llvm & clang?
Which gcc version produced the error?

Yaron