[cfe-dev] clang: error: unable to execute command: Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Krishanthan Krishnamoorthy krishan22 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:18:25 PDT 2014

Hi All,
I am building and installing the cloud9 symbolic execution engine in VMware, Ubuntu 12.04 machine. And in the middle of compiling process I got error like this
clang: error: unable to execute command: Segmentation fault (core dumped)clang: error: clang frontend command failed due to signal (use -v to see invocation)
Please help me, trying this for couple of days but no luck..
Thank-you
Krish