[cfe-dev] Contract programing in C++

Andrzej Krzemienski akrzemi1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 08:42:03 PDT 2014

Hi Clang Developers,
I am writing a paper on the possibility of the addition of contract
programming features to ISO C++. Here's the link:
http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/akrzemi1/contract/blob/master/contract.html
<http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/HowardHinnant/papers/blob/master/hashing.html>

Part of it deals with static analysis. I hope that people working with
Clang Static Analyzer could validate if the expectations in the paper are
realistic and if the discussed annotations are really useful on the one
hand, and on the other if they are sufficient to enable a more detailed
static analysis.

Also, this may be an opportunity to deliver to the C++ Standards Committee
your suggestions for the additions that would improve correctness-related
static analysis.

Any input is welcome.
Regards,
&rzej