[cfe-dev] libc++ clean-up

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 05:56:01 PDT 2014

Yes, noticed this before. iostream pulls a significant part of libcxx:

 http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2013-October/032330.html

There are real unobvious dependecies in libcxx

 http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2013-October/032349.html

I'm not sure if the #includes could be removed. Would probably require
breaking up large headers into smaller ones.

Yaron