[cfe-dev] 2 trivial patches for libc++

C Bergström cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Wed Oct 29 11:27:13 PDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 1:09 AM, Renato Golin <renato.golin at linaro.org>
wrote:

> On 29 October 2014 01:25, Chandler Carruth <chandlerc at google.com> wrote:
> > I'd much rather have someone just post a patch they authored than think
> > about the details of such things.... Much simpler....
>
> I agree. Doesn't cost anything, and makes things a lot clearer.

We're talking about moving a #if a couple lines down. I'd agree there's a
line nobody wants to cross, but it's unrealistic to think this could be
done another way. The time taken for 3 people to write emails was longer
than the commit message.

(Now I guess I understand why FreeBSD has local changes that aren't
upstream..)

UGH