[cfe-dev] how should I use clang to locate every method in my project?

yinping qin qinyinping at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 00:38:09 PST 2014

I need to locate every method in my project,including C, C++, ObjC. That is
I need to get each method's name start position and end position.

I have tried to use libTooling to write a tool in clang, it went well with
C/C++(I searched for FunctionDecl in the source code), but with ObjC code,
it came out with a lot of errors(I searched for ObjCMethodDecl).

Now, I am wondering if there is a tool or plugin in clang that I can use to
locate the functions.

Thx~