[cfe-dev] Valid ways to specify builtin include directories?

Christian Convey christian.convey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 19:34:09 PST 2014

Hi guys,

This question is related to my previous post, but a little different I think.

Suppose that I *need* to have a standalone tool's executable be
located somewhere other than the normal directory, and therefore the
relative search paths for builtin include directories won't work.

Is it okay for me to simply specify those directories to my tool using
"-I ..." directives instead?  If it's okay, are there any gotchas I
need to worry about?

Thanks,
Christian