[cfe-dev] Summer 2015 internships in Apple's Source Tools & Program Analysis Teams
kremenek at apple.com
Tue Nov 18 00:06:43 PST 2014
Apple's LLVM Source Tools and Program Analysis teams are now looking for exceptional interns for summer 2015!
These are paid internships based onsite at Apple's main campus in Cupertino, California, USA. Internships last 12 weeks, with internships starting in May or later (start dates are flexible).
During the internship, interns will work directly with members of Apple's LLVM teams to help develop LLVM-based compilers, tools, and technologies. All candidates should have strong C++ coding skills, with existing knowledge of LLVM and/or Clang a plus.
Topics/areas for possible intern projects include:
- Building advanced compiler-based source tools, such as refactoring, code indexing, and code completion.
- Static analysis for finding bugs with a focus on security issues.
- Dynamic bug finding tools for iOS and OS X.
Internships are restricted to *students*:
- Students must be enrolling in school in the quarter/semester immediately following the internship.
- We are looking for candidates of all education levels, from Bachelors to Ph.D.
- Applicants from outside the U.S.A. are welcome to apply as well!
If you are interested in applying, please email us a brief statement of interest (i.e., why you are interested in the internship) and attach your resume/CV in PDF or raw text form (no MS Word documents please).
Please send applications to: sourcetools-intern-2015 at group dot apple dot com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cfe-dev