[cfe-dev] LLVM-HPC Workshop at SC'14 - Agenda Posted

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Mon Nov 10 11:52:26 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

The LLVM-HPC Workshop at SC'14 (in New Orleans) will take place one week from today (on Monday, November 17th), and our agenda for the day has been posted to the workshop website:
  http://llvm-hpc-workshop.github.io/
with links to the abstract for each talk. The workshop will feature four invited talks and five talks on the accepted papers. The workshop proceedings will be published by SIGHPC, available in the ACM Digital Library and via IEEE’s Xplore service.

I'm looking forward to an interesting day!

 -Hal

P.S. There is also an SC'14 LLVM BoF session on Tuesday the 18th, and if you're attending SC'14, please stop by that as well!