[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] llvm's regular bay-area monthly social, Nov 6th

Sean Silva chisophugis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:46:36 PST 2014

Random request:

It's really hard to visually scan the list and get an idea of who is coming
and who isn't, since the "not"/"may" is sort of hidden in the entry and at
a variable offset from the left margin.

Could we color-code or place an eye-grabbing icon to indicate whether
someone is attending or not (or "may")? Or alternatively sort by the
attendance status?

Idk what the code that runs that is and the relative difficulty of changing
different things, but the simplest might be to just have "not" be in bold
and red, and "may" be bold and purple (or whatever styles, as long as they
visually stand out).

-- Sean Silva