[cfe-dev] moving the clang-omp merge along

Philip Reames listmail at philipreames.com
Thu May 29 09:09:53 PDT 2014

On 05/29/2014 07:03 AM, Chandler Carruth wrote:

> On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 6:46 AM, Andrey Bokhanko
> <andreybokhanko at gmail.com <mailto:andreybokhanko at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     While we are on the topic, let me update on some other things
>     happening in responce to other issues highlighted by Chandler:
>

> I just wanted to say, I am very happy to see progress starting here.
> =] All of my comments below are meant to help the effort move faster
> and deal better with the LLVM project.
What he said.  :)  Chandler is doing a better job expressing things the
right way, so I'm going to defer to him.

Andrey, thanks for the summary.  That was very helpful for those of us
who haven't been following closely.

p.s. I'm actually thrilled with the idea of having openmp support in
clang long term.  It just needs to be done right so that it can be
maintained going into the future.

Philip