[cfe-dev] moving the clang-omp merge along

Alp Toker alp at nuanti.com
Thu May 29 07:39:32 PDT 2014

Thanks for the summary Andrey.

The underlying problem For the OpenMP *runtime* is really lack of
visibility and sidelining on the openmp-dev list.

It's absolutely critical to close down the low-volume openmp-dev list
and fold the subscribers into one of the more active mailing lists,
either llvm-dev or cfe-dev.

Until that's done the patches won't get review from the mainstream LLVM
developer community, build system experts won't join in etc.

Alp.

http://www.nuanti.com
the browser experts