[cfe-dev] Writing simple checkers for the static analyzer

Rafael Auler rafaelauler at gmail.com
Mon May 26 21:25:23 PDT 2014

I checked out the trunk version and updated my source code in two places:
* include the OwningPtr header, which was previously unnecessary
* changed to instantiate the BugType using the new constructor interface,
passing a pointer to the checker instance in the first argument

Afterwards I tested again and got the same output. I will continue testing
here to figure out why this is happening only to me.

Thanks for helping!

Rafael