[cfe-dev] cfe-dev Digest, Vol 83, Issue 75

Tim Toomay toomayt at toomaytech.com
Fri May 16 15:54:01 PDT 2014

I volunteer to test Windows binaries

--
Tim Toomay
Toomay Technologies Inc

*****

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this e-mail and attachment(s), if any, is legally protected pursuant to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510, et seq., inter alia, and may contain privileged and confidential information.  This communication is intended only for the use of each individual named above.  If you know, or have any reason to believe, that you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or duplication of this e-mail is prohibited.  There is and shall be no waiver of any privilege or confidence by your receipt of this transmission.  If you know or have any reason to believe that you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail or collect telephone call.