[cfe-dev] Using libc++ in a published app

Dallman, John john.dallman at siemens.com
Mon May 12 02:42:36 PDT 2014

> When releasing an OSX app using libc++, is there any standard way to make sure
> the user has this dependency installed?
>
> It appears that users on OSX 10.6 and below do not have libc++ by default (that's
> around 20% of OS X users at the moment).

That's correct: OS X 10.7 has a usable libc++ supplied as part of the OS. I simply don’t use libc++
in stuff that's intended to run on 10.6 or earlier.

--
John Dallman

Siemens Industry Software Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 3476850.
Registered office: Faraday House, Sir William Siemens Square, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 8QD.