[cfe-dev] Using libc++ in a published app

Sean Colombo sean.colombo at gmail.com
Sun May 11 13:16:05 PDT 2014

Hi there,
When releasing an OSX app using libc++, is there any standard way to make
sure the user has this dependency installed?

It appears that users on OSX 10.6 and below do not have libc++ by default
(that's around 20% of OS X users at the moment).

If I simply package libc++.1.dylib with my app, I assume it will continue
to fail because there seems to be a large number of cascading dependencies.
 Is there some script I could run at installation-time to make sure libc++
and all of its dependencies get installed?

Thanks for any pointers you could give me!
 - Sean Colombo