[cfe-dev] Announcing Crange

Nico Weber thakis at chromium.org
Fri May 9 13:10:25 PDT 2014

In https://github.com/nico/complete , I think went with a plugin that does
tags in parallel with regular compilation, and the plugin added about 10%
to build time. Things like "pragma synchronous = off" and "pragma
journal_mode = memory" helped quite a bit iirc. The plugin code is
somewhere in the server/ folder. I haven't touched that project in a long
time, but maybe you can crib some stuff from it.