[cfe-dev] Visual Studio parsable error output from clang-cl (Richard)

Tim Toomay toomayt at toomaytech.com
Mon May 5 15:44:53 PDT 2014

Is there such a thing as break-out threads to this list?

I pulled down the trunk and it mostly builds on visual studio, not sure
how you work on code that won't build.  So I am about to build release
34, the latest stable one.

If there is a visual studio subset list please let me know.

Also if there is a 'string project' mailing list re:  the string work
from the official to-do list, I think I can help there.  So if there is
a sublist I would like to get on it.

Thanks!

--
Tim Toomay
Toomay Technologies Inc

*****

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this e-mail and attachment(s), if any, is legally protected pursuant to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510, et seq., inter alia, and may contain privileged and confidential information.  This communication is intended only for the use of each individual named above.  If you know, or have any reason to believe, that you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or duplication of this e-mail is prohibited.  There is and shall be no waiver of any privilege or confidence by your receipt of this transmission.  If you know or have any reason to believe that you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail or collect telephone call.