[cfe-dev] an odd bug in CommonOptionsParser

VinsonL lwhvinson1990 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:19:22 PDT 2014

Thanks.I finally recognize what the problem is. It seems Clang-3.5 (have not
release) will add a 3th argument (llvm::cl::OptionCategory) in the
constructor of CommonOptionsParser and now the newest release version 3.4 in
which the constructor still has only two arguments.  It surprises me that
there are so many big changes between different versions of Clang :)