[cfe-dev] [JOB] Implementing C++ AMP concurrency:: namespace in libc++

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Mon Mar 24 09:00:53 PDT 2014

Hi

Anyone interested or know someone interested to work on implementing
concurrency:: namespace inside libc++? If so ping me off list.
/* Depending on interest we may also be willing to push the work back
upstream. */

More details
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh966736.aspx
(completion_future.then())
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh750113.aspx
(concurrency::task.then())
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd492819.aspx (namespace
concurrency::)

PathScale is a small technology company primarily focused on the HPC and
multicore tools market. We offer a great company culture, flexible work
schedule and lots of challenges.

This position is telecommute and remote work only. No relocation is
necessary or provided. Candidates from RU, CN and Europe are encouraged
to apply.

Thanks

Christopher