[cfe-dev] [libcxxabi] Contributing ARM EHABI support for libcxxabi

James Gregurich bayoubengal at mac.com
Thu Mar 20 12:37:05 PDT 2014

I did some work on getting Apple’s unwind library in libc++ working on elf-ppc. Its unfinished. I did write an implementation of parsing the elf eh_frame but when I tested throwing an exception in client code, it couldn’t find the FDE entry there and it appears that you also have to parse debug_frame to get to the proper one. I was in the process of researching debug_frame when I stopped.  If you want that work, I can give it to you.