[cfe-dev] [libcxxabi] Contributing ARM EHABI support for libcxxabi

jroelofs jonathan at codesourcery.com
Wed Mar 19 13:51:32 PDT 2014

Nico,

Nico Weber wrote
> 1.) Is there interest for this upstream?
> 2.) Who should review this? Howard? Nick? Anton?

I'm interested in helping this make it's way upstream.  I'll volunteer to
help Nick out with the review when the time comes.  Are Github pull requests
to [1] your preferred method of collaboration to help polish this up for
mainline?

Nico Weber wrote
> 3.) r192136 didn’t add any test – how should testing of unwinding code
> work? Is running the exception tests in the libc++ suite enough?

I'd like to see GTest style unit tests, especially for the personality
routines.  I'm willing to help write some of them.  Having a convenient way
to run them with target!=host is especially important to me (e.g. with qemu
or on real hardware).

Cheers,
Jon

[1]: