[cfe-dev] Build Clang with CMake and Intel Compiler

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Wed Mar 19 08:51:19 PDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

This is not true. With Intel's assistance, I maintain a trunk-rebased version of the patchset: https://github.com/clang-omp/clang_trunk -- it sometimes lags the "release" branch in terms of features, but if you need something specific, please let me know and I'll get it done. This branch is what I use to make our internal release candidates.

 -Hal

> I think
> disabling the problematic sanitizers is the way to go for me now.
>
> Thank you
> Marvin

Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist