[cfe-dev] MinGW build does not compile with C++11

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 07:28:42 PDT 2014

Mira Fontan later responded that after switching to mingw-builds the build
was ok, so if we also switch the bot to the mingw-build distribution it may
start working again. That's not the only reason for switching, the
minge-builds distribution supports 64 bit code production which
mingw.orgdoes not and gets updated more often.

The actual build is somewhat hard to find, for WIN32, start with

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win32/Personal%20Builds/mingw-builds/4.8.2/

and follow links based on threads and exception types.

For WIN64, start here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Toolchains%20targetting%20Win64/Personal%20Builds/mingw-builds/4.8.2/

Yaron