[cfe-dev] Compile/refactor iOS Xcode projects

s0rcy siddarth13+clangcfe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 08:40:00 PST 2014

Thanks for the responses!

I managed to get the command line build to work, but it's a bit ghetto - the
suggestion for oclint-xcodebuild and running the tool using the resulting
compilation database looks like something I should investigate.

Adding a clang plugin as CC flags in Xcode seemed like a workable solution,
but from what I can understand, that doesn't let you reason about
declarations across files. Is there accurate?